Saturday, April 08, 2006

Here I post some new pics of Cherry Potter - each, as usual, a link to a new free gallery with 1 free video of Cherry Potter having a shower! Download all the parts and watch it! So, enjoy this sexy girl on this really HOT HOT HOT Vodeo and bookmark this Blog so you won't miss the next update!

Many people ask me why do I update this Blog so often? There are so much cut eteens who deserve more atention?

Yes, there are a lot of sexy teens and all of them deserve own Blog with free pics and links. But I think Cherry is really special! She is a "short size" cute with really sexy body , sweet teen boobies and wonderful teen ass. She's sweet and naive but also naughty and when in the right mood Cherry gets really horny and wild! And this sexy combination takes her to my Top 10 of the sexyest and naughtyest teens ever. She's together with the sexy Naughty Nati and the wild Fiona Luv or the big boobs horny Wendy and the really sweet and "innocent" Andi Pink on the top of the teen charts! And when we talk about sexy and horny teens like Cherry we should also mention Lia 19 and Alison Angel - two other absolute favorite teens of me!



So, I'll keep posting new pics of Cherry every week and I'll be happy to read a comment or two from you. Tell me what you like and what not in this Blog and if you are looking for some other teen you like and you can't find free pics of - just post a comment and tell me! I'll find pics of her and post them here or on extra Blog for her.
Enjoy Cherry for free - download all the pics from her new galleries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home